Saturday, November 10, 2007

Astral Projection with Binaural Beats

Astral Projection

Like I promised, I will write a blog on how binaural beats can affect a person attempting astral projection, and I will specifically target one specific product that I have tested and loved. So first off, I shall introduce to you what a binaural beat actually is. When being used in astral projection, two different tones are presented in each ear. The difference in tone may be great, or may be very subtle.

This effect excites the brain waves and causes your brain to behave in sometimes strange ways. (See what I'm getting at?) This "excitement" can cause many different reactions such as astral projection, lucid dreaming, feelings of drunkenness, etc. The different affect depends greatly on the beat that is being listened to.

Now, I am going to review a product that is produced by the Unexplainable Store. The product is a set of binaural frequencies that recorded using only the highest quality of equipment. I have personally bought and experienced these recordings, and without a doubt they are the best around.

I'm able to progress into astral projection without any of these special recordings, but with them, the process is much quicker and smoother. I put on my headphones, turned off all the lights, and just laid down on my bed, and just listened to the sound. I'm not sure how fast it happened, but before long I was soaring through the astral plane. Needless to say, it was a fantastic experience. I've used the sounds on more than one occasion, and not once have they failed me.

If you are looking into buying binaural beats to aid you in your search for astral projection, then I must recommend the Unexplainable Store's Astral Projection Binaural Frequency Harmonics.

Rating: A++


Astral Projection

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home